This is a step by step guide on how to configure your Ingics iGS01 BLE WiFi Gateway to send packets via HTTP(S) requests to uBeac.
- Refer to our “Get Your UBEAC Endpoint Guide” to begin: www.momentaj.com/getting-your-ubeac-hook-and-viewing-data
- Go to https://www.ingics.com/ble_wifi_gw.html and download the documentation iGS01 User Guide.
- Screw in the antennae and plug in your BLE_WiFi Gateway using the requisite USB power cord.
- If you do not see BLE-WIFI_32_F6 or a similar network appear in your WiFi networks, reset your device by holding down the power button on the back of your Gateway with a paperclip for a long hold of 3+ seconds. The light for WiFi connectivity should turn off briefly before blinking once again.
- Connect to BLE-WIFI_32_F6 or a similar network with the default password of 12345678.
- After connection, go to 192.168.10.1 in your browser. The default username and password are both “admin”.
- Go to the Wi-Fi tab.
- Select “Station” from the drop down list of Wi-Fi mode.
- Click “Scan” and find your local WiFi network.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password in the “Security Key” field.
- Once connected, you will be prompted to Reboot – do not Reboot yet.
- Go to the Applications tab and select HTTP Client in the drop down field menu titled “Application”.
- Populate the “Host/IP” field with “hook.ubeac.io”.
- Populate the “Port” field with “80”.
- Populate the “URL Path” field with the /YOURKEY from hook.ubeac.io
- Select the Request Interval (in secs) and “Save”.
- Return to your UBEAC URL and observe the redirected data.
- Each POST is expandable by clicking on the Green “Post” button.
If you have any questions regarding the Ingics set-up process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org