This tutorial will show you how to configure your Minew G1 to forward data to uBeac’s Hook.
- Direct your browser to hook.ubeac.com and click on the create endpoint button.
- Power on your G1 by connecting it to your laptop or PC via a USB-A cable.
- After the device has booted, check your list of available WiFi networks for a hotspot called GW.
If the GW network does not appear, press the reset button on the back of your gateway for 2 seconds.
- Connect to the Gateway’s WiFi – no password is required.
- After connecting to the Gateway’s WiFi, please direct your browser to 192.168.99.1 to access Minew’s configuration interface.
- The username is admin and default login password is blank.
- You will be asked to set a password. Click Ok.
- Navigate to Network.
- Check the “Repeater” option.
- In the dropdown menu “WLAN Setting Way”, select Scannable WiFi with SSID
- In the dropdown menu “Available SSID” select your usual WiFi network.
- In the Password field, enter your WiFi password.
- In the “Mode” dropdown menu, select dhcp.
- Click Connect.
- Your G1 Gateway is now connected to WiFi.
- Navigate to Service.
- In the “Service Access” dropdown menu, select HTTP.
- Select an Upload Interval.
- In the “Url” field, paste your unique uBeac Hook ID.
- Make sure that Json is selected in the BLE Data Format field.
- In the dropdown menu “Whether to filter duplicate data” select Yes
In the dropdown menu “Whether to upload iBeacon” select Yes
In the dropdown menu “Whether to upload S1” select Yes
In the dropdown menu “Whether to upload Unknown” select Yes
In the dropdown menu “Whether to upload Gateway” select Yes
In the dropdown menu “Whether to filter duplicate data” select Yes
In the dropdown menu “Whether to receive the only specific mac” select No
- Click Apply. You will receive a notification “Success to set parameter”
Navigate back to the uBeac Hook site, refresh the page, and wait for the data to begin streaming in.
Expand each post, by clicking on it under live request panel on the left side of the page.
You can also export the data by clicking on the export all button.
If you have any questions regarding the Ingics set-up process, contact us at email@example.com